These Oreo chocolate mousse pots are amazing. It looks like a plant but its a dessert! The soil look a like on top are crushed Oreo’s. You may use any edible fresh herbs on top to make it look like a pot of plants.
Chocolate Mousse Pots Recipe
- 3 packs Crushed Oreo
- ⅓ cup Heavy cream (50g)
- ⅓ cup Cooking chocolate (50g or 2 oz.)
- 2 tbsp all purpose cream
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Melt chocolate with milk add crushed oreos. Set aside
- In a small bowl, beat heavy cream till soft peaks appears.
- Using a spatula fold the cream gradually into melted chocolate.
- Add 2 tbsp all purpose cream and fold it nicely.
- Transfer into individual dessert cups and sprinkle with crushed oreos to look like a soil. Add fresh mint leaves on top to look like a mini pot of plants.