Make your kids school lunch pack (baon) more delicious! Why not prepare these healthy Cheesy Tuna and egg sandwich. It’s absolutely tasty and surely your kids will love it.
CHEESY TUNA EGG SANDWICH
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 6-8 minutes
Yield: 6 sandwich
- 1 can tuna in brine, drained
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 1 small red bell pepper, minced
- 1 can mushrooms pieces, drained (200g)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 medium eggs, beaten
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 pieces lettuce leaf (optional)
- 12 slices bread, toasted
- In a pan over medium heat, melt butter. Sauté celery, red bell pepper, mushrooms, tuna, and dried oregano for 2-3 minutes.
- Adjust heat to low and add the beaten eggs, grated cheese, tuna flakes and stir. Let it cook until the eggs are cooked through. Season with salt and pepper to adjust taste. Let it cool and set aside
- For the sandwich preparation: cover one bread slice with lettuce, add tuna and egg slices, mayonnaise, and cover with another bread slice on top. Cut it in slant in the center to get a triangle shape sandwich. Serve and enjoy!