This Peach Gelatin Dessert is a party showstopper! Great for any occasion and even on Holidays. Simple, easy to make and budget friendly.
PEACH GELATIN DESSERT RECIPE
1 can (28 oz.) peach halves in heavy syrup, undrained
1 cup boiling water
2 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
1 ½ cups cold water
1 pkg. (¼ oz.) Unflavored Gelatin (white)
1 cup milk
½ cup sugar
1 cup Sour Cream (alternatively all purpose cream)
Materials: preferably 8″ bundt pan or any plain round pan (available in any baking stores or online store like Lazada)
1. Prepare peaches by draining the syrup and reserving ¼ cup of syrup. Slice 3 peach into halves; then slice remaining peach halves into 6 wedges each.
2. In a medium bowl, pour in boiling water to lemon gelatin powder. Mix it for 2 minutes until the powder is fully dissolved.
3. Stir in 1 ½ cups cold water. Pour about 1 cup gelatin mixture into an 8″ bundt pan or molder (sprayed with cooking spray).
4. Refrigerate 30 min. or until gelatin is set but not firm.
5. Arrange peach wedges in gelatin around the bottom of the bundt pan to resemble flower petals.
6. Carefully pour ½ cup of the remaining gelatin into bundt pan. Refrigerate 10 min. or until slightly thickened.
7. Gently pour remaining gelatin into bundt pan/mold. Refrigerate 25 min. or until set but not firm.
8. For the Creamy Layer: Stir unflavored gelatin into reserved peach syrup; let stand 5 min. or until softened.
9. In a saucepan, bring milk just to a boil. Add sugar and unflavored gelatin; cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Turn off heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
10. Stir in sour cream until well blended. Stir in chopped peaches. Spoon peach mixture into bundt pan/mold. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Unmold.
11. How To Easily Unmold Gelatin: Allow gelatin to set several hours or overnight until completely firm.
12. Prepare warm water. Before unmolding, dip knife in warm water and run knife around edge of gelatin to loosen up.
13. Quickly dip the mold in warm water, just to rim, for 15 seconds. Lift from water and gently pull gelatin from edge of mold with moistened fingers. Place moistened serving plate on top of mold. Invert mold and plate and shake to loosen gelatin. Gently remove mold.
You may also try our new recipe:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.