Skip to content
Post Views: 64,124
Simple and easy recipe of Homemade Beef Tapa Filipino style. The ingredients are very basic and yet still delicious!
Homemade Beef Tapa
- 1½ lb beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tbsp minced garlic or 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a container, combine soy sauce, garlic, salt, pepper, and sugar and mix well. Set aside
- Place the beef in the clear plastic bag. Pour-in the the mixed seasonings in the clear plastic bag with meat and mix well.
- Place inside the refrigerator and marinate for a minimum of 12 hours
- In a pan, place 1 cup water and bring to a boil.
- Add 3 tbsp of cooking oil. Put-in the marinated beef tapa and cook until the water evaporates.
- Serve it with Sunny Side up fried eggs with garlic fried rice and hot coffee on the side for a delicious Tapsilog breakfast. Enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Share this to your friends: