This Mango Jelly Tapioca is a very affordable salad/drink. You can make it for small food business in your neighborhood or simply just as a special treat for the kids.
Start selling your jelly bottle drinks and earn extra bucks to help family expenses. Why not.. its delicious and quick to make!
It you want a mango jelly drink style, just add more water and sugar to this recipe and sell it in plastic bottles with cap. The recipe below is creamier.
Where to buy Sunshine mini sago? You can purchase it in any major supermarket like SM supermarket, look for it in the isles of rice, grains, beans and sago section.
MANGO JELLY TAPIOCA
3-6 large ripe mangoes (slice flesh into cubes), choose the fragrant and sweet
1 can (410ml) Angel Kremdensada, chilled
1 can (370ml) Alaska Evaporated, chilled
For the Tapioca/Sago:
1 cup Sunshine Sago (mini sago)
1200ml water (5-6 cups)
For the Jelly:
1 pack (25g) Mr. Hat Gulaman (Mango Flavor)
2 ½ cups water (600ml)
¼ cup sugar
1. Prepare the Jelly: Prepare 2 rectangular molds for the jelly. Set aside.
2. In a medium pot, add 600ml tap water and dissolve the sachet of Mr. Gulaman Mango Flavor. This gulaman mixture is chewy, you may follow gulaman package instructions if you prefer softer texture.
3. Stir and let it bloom for 1 minute. Once the Jelly powder has bloomed. Start heating the pot over medium-low heat. Bring it to a boil, add sugar and just let it simmer for 1 minute. Turn off heat.
4. Transfer the Jelly mixture into prepared rectangular molds. Let it cool and set aside.
5. Once cooled and hard, slice it in cubes for about ½ inch. (smaller is better)
6. Cook the Sago: In a large pot, add water and bring it to a boil. Once the water is boiling, that’s the only time you can add the raw sago.
7. Stir it and let simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes. Once the sago is cooked, turn off heat and let it braise in water for 30 minutes. Then rinse with running water and drain. Set aside.
8. Mango Jelly Preparation: In a large mixing bowl, pour in Kremdensada, evaporated milk and whisk it together until slightly bubbly. (The sweetness is just perfect for me, however you may add ½ cup sugar at this stage it you like it sweet).
9. Toss in the mango cubes, sago and jelly cubes altogether. Cover bowl and let it chill for 2-3 hours. Serve and enjoy!
Also try the Mango Jelly Tapioca in bottles:
You may also try our new recipe:
Did you try this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes
Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.
Recipe Photo is © Copyright to Mama’s Guide Recipes.