These BLT Salmon Sandwich with Garlic fries are amazing! Try it today, ideal for kids lunch pack and snack. Have a nice day!
BLT Salmon Sandwich
- 6 thick slices bacon, fried
- 6 slices white bread, sliced from loaf
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 (5-ounce) piece salmon, skin removed
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lettuce, for garnish
- Lemon Mayonnaise: (mix it well, refrigerate)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Fry Bacon: In a pan, fry the bacon over medium heat until crispy. Transfer in a plate and set aside.
2. Toast Bread: In the same pan, remove excess oil and toast the bread slices until golden brown.
3. Fry the Salmon: Season salmon with salt and pepper. Heat another nonstick pan with oil over medium-high. Pan fry salmon for about 3 mins per side. Set aside after.
4. Sandwich Assembly: Spread the Lemon Mayonnaise on 2 pieces of bread. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add some lettuce, tomato, bacon and the cooked salmon fillet to 1 bread slice and cover with the other slice.
5. Slice the sandwich in half on the diagonal and hold in place with a decorative toothpick. Repeat with remaining ingredients and arrange the sandwiches on a serving platter.