Got some extra large nutella sitting in the pantry and you don’t know what to do? No problem! Because you can make this luscious Nutella Flan craze in Portugal and Brazil! Nom..nom!
NUTELLA FLAN RECIPE
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 can (same measure) whole milk (or also known as full cream milk)
- 1 ½ cup of Nutella
**Whole milk is 3.5% milk fat, check the label in the groceries if its whole milk.
- First preheat the oven to 180°C. (You may also use steamer if preferred)
- Caramelize sugar in the mould
- In the blender, beat the eggs well.
- Add all other ingredients
- Beat it again for a few minutes. Strain well.
- Transfer mixture in the caramelized moulder
- Bake in a preheated oven in a water bath (bain marie) for approximately 1 hour. You may also use a steamer if oven is not available. It may take approximately 1 hour to 1 ½ hours in steamer.