This Clubhouse Sandwich is made from ham, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes. Really simple, delicious and definitely Filipino style and taste.
CLUBHOUSE SANDWICH (Filipino Style)
12 slices of white bread
8 leaves of sliced Romaine lettuce leaves
16 slices of tomatoes
16 pieces of sliced ham
5 large beaten eggs + pinch of salt, fried (precooked)
16 slices of cooked and crisp bacon
3/4 cup mayonnaise
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Prepare the bread: Spread mayonnaise on the bread: Take 3 slices of bread and toast them in a toaster. Spread 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise on 3 toasted bread.
2. Add the toppings on each slice and stack the bread slices: Place 2 pieces of the sliced lettuce on top of the first slice of bread and cover it with 2 slices of tomato and season it with salt and pepper. Take 2 pieces of bacon and stack it over the sliced tomatoes and then place your ham on top and slices of scrambled egg over ham.
3. Do the same for the second slice of bread, layer it the same way with the ingredients and place it over the first slice.
4. Lastly, top the 3rd slice of bread exactly like the other slices with mayonnaise and then place it upside down over the second slice taking care to place it neatly over the other two.
5. Finishing touches: Get 4 toothpicks and push each through all the sandwich’s layers on the four corners. Slice into 4 triangular pieces and serve with sauce or dips of choice.
You may also serve it with potato chips and french fries on the side.
You may alternate the mayonnaise with any dressing you prefer like thousand islands or salad cream and choose alternate the meat with chicken, beef or pork according to your health choice.
You may also try our:
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.