Our sweet and sour pork meatballs with pineapple is so classic! The meatballs are soft and the sauce is just perfect with the pineapple chunks. Absolutely perfect treat for any occasion or weekend with the family. Happy cooking!
SWEET AND SOUR MEATBALLS WITH PINEAPPLE
½ kilograms ground pork (or beef)
¾ cup fine dry breadcrumbs, (Panko)
⅛ cup sesame seeds, toasted
1 small can pineapple chunks
1 small onion, minced
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon salt
dash of pepper
1 tablespoon oil
Sweet and Sour sauce:
2 tsp. oil
4 cloves garlic minced
1 medium red bell pepper sliced
1 small carrot sliced
2 tablespoons cornstarch
½ cup sugar
¼ cup white vinegar
¼ cup pineapple juice
2 teaspoons soy sauce
¼ cup water
pineapple chunks (optional)
Paraan ng Pagluluto:
1) Sa isang malaking bowl, pagsamahin ang giniling na baboy, bread crumbs, sibuyas, itlog, sesame seeds, asin at paminta.
2) Gumawa ng meatballs: Kumuha ng mga 1-2 tablespoon at bilugin ito.
3) I-prito ang meatballs, i-deep fry sa mainit na mantika hanggang mag golden brown. Hinaan ang apoy at takpan hanggang maluto ito sa loob. Hanguin at itabi.
4) Gumawa ng sweet and sour sauce, mag-gisa ng sibuyas, bawang, isunod ang bell pepper at carrots. Paghaluin ang cornstarch, asukal, suka, pineapple juice, toyo at tubig sa isang saucepan. Haluin hanggang lumapot. Ilagay ang pineapple chunks kung gusto ninyo.
5) Ibuhos ang sweet and sour sauce sa prinitong bola bola. Serve and enjoy!
You may also try our new recipe:
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.