This recipe is a 45 minute simple meat and vegetable viand you can cook for 6 persons. Specially for moms who have busy schedule out there.
Its easy, budget friendly and a healthy meal too. Try it today, Sitaw con carne (String Beans with Ground Pork). Happy cooking!
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
SITAW CON CARNE
(String Beans with Ground Pork)
400g ground pork
5 pcs String Beans Cut into 2″ (sitaw)
3 cloves garlic
1 medium onion, chopped
1 cup water
200g tomato sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon patis (fish sauce)
pepper to taste
1. In a pan, saute garlic, onion, until translucent. Add ground meat and stir for 5 to 6 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon soy sauce and toss together.
2. Add water and tomato sauce and bring to a boil.
3. Season with patis and ⅛ teaspoon ground pepper. Adjust according to your taste preference.
4. Let it simmer over low heat for 15 minutes .
5. Add string beans and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
6. Transfer into serving plate. Garnish with lots of toasted garlic on top and hot steamed rice. Enjoy!
This recipes goes well with:
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.