Simple and unique recipe of shrimp using salted egg yolk sauce. It was super yummy overall. I used the salted egg white too, just add chopped tomatoes and that will serve as a side dish. It actually turned out as a perfect partner to this recipe!
Salted Egg Shrimp
1 kilograms shrimp (suahe)
5 pcs salted egg yolks
1 medium egg, slightly beaten
1 cup cornstarch
½ cup margarine
1 pack (250g) all purpose cream
1 teaspoon sugar (I used honey)
5 cloves garlic, minced
Parsley, optional garnish
salt and pepper
*you may use the white part of the salted eggs with chopped fresh tomato salad as a side dish.
1. Wash, peel and devein shrimp. Leave the tails and drain water. Season with salt, pepper and add beaten egg. Mix it well to combine.
2. Roll each shrimp into cornstarch and transfer into a plate.
3. In a pan, deep fry shrimp for 3 minutes until pink and crispy. Drain from oil and set it aside.
4. In the same pan, heat a little oil and saute garlic until brownish. Add in butter, salted egg yolks. Mix it well and smash it until it becomes saucy.
5. Pour in all purpose cream and mix it well over low heat. Add some sugar to balance the taste.
6. Add crispy fried shrimp into the sauce.
7. Garnish with chopped parsley. Serve and enjoy!
PARAAN NG PAGLULUTO:
1. Hugasan, balatan at tangalin ang itim na sinulid sa gitna ng hipon. Ngunit itira ang buntot. Lagyan ng asin at paminta ang hipon at ilagay ang binating itlog.
2. I-rolyo sa cornstarch ang bawat hipon at iprito sa mantika sa loob ng 3 minuto, hanguin at ilagay sa isang tabi.
3. Painitin muli ang kawali at kaunting mantika.Iluto naman ang tinadtad na bawang hanggang maging brown. Tunawin ang margarine at ihalo ang yolk ng itlog na maalat, haluin ito hanggang lumapot at maging sauce.
5. Ilagay ang all purpose cream at haluing maigi. Lagyan ng isang kutsaritang asukal.
6. Ilagay ang piniritong hipon sa malapot na sauce.
7. Budburan ng parsley at maari ng ihain.
This recipe goes well with:
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.