Pinatisang Buto-buto ng baboy is another easy Pinoy lutong bahay or ulam serye! Simple, budget friendly and easy to cook daily meals for the family.
Tara na magluto at tumambay ka dito sa Mama’s Guide for more daily ulam serye recipes na swak sa budget at pang araw-araw. Happy Cooking!
PINATISANG BUTO-BUTO NG BABOY
1/2 kilogram spare ribs
2 small kamote, peeled and quartered
1 thumb ginger/luya, minced
1 medium onion
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 long green chili pepper/siling haba
⅛ teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoon sugar
2 cups water/broth
2 pieces Lemongrass/Tanglad, minced
1. In a bowl, marinate spare ribs with pepper, patis, garlic and sugar for 30 minutes or longer until patis is absorbed well to the ribs.
2. In a wok or pan, heat some oil and pan seared the spare ribs until brown on all sides. Drain from oil and set aside.
3. Fry the kamote slices in the same pan until browned and cooked through. Set it aside.
4. In the same pan, sauté ginger, onions and lemon grass until cooked and fragrant.
5. Add the pan seared spare ribs and add water. Bring it to a boil and just let it simmer until cooked through for about an hour.
6. Once the meat becomes tender, add the chili peppers (siling haba).
7. Season with salt and adjust taste according to preference. Add the kamote slices. Serve hot and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.