SHRIMP FRIED RICE
3 cups cold cooked rice, I used yesterday’s cooked rice
3 tbs olive oil/canola oil
1 cup frozen vegetable medley(peas, carrots and corn),thawed
1 sm white onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic minced
1 cup cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/4 cup green onions, chopped
2-3 eggs beaten
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground white pepper
1-1/2 tbs soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp sugar
1. In a wok, heat olive oil and saute garlic then onions, stir for 1 minute.
2. Add frozen vegetables, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the shrimps and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. When the veggies and shrimps are mostly done,move them to the side of the wok.
5. Pour in the beaten egg. Let it scramble a bit and break into smaller pieces.
6. Mix in cooked rice for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
7. Mix in salt, pepper, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar and green onions. Stirring continuously until everything is blended evenly.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!
You may also try our:
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.