This Creamy Corn Chicken Recipe is super yummy! With Cream of Corn and a hint of mayonnaise. Its just perfect.
But wait don’t hesitate to add the mayonnaise because its what makes it more tasty than just plain creamy corn. Try it today and kids will surely love this recipe.
CREAMY CORN CHICKEN
1 kilogram chicken (legs and thigh part preferably)
1 small white onion
5 cloves garlic, chopped
4 cups chicken stock/water (may use chicken broth cubes)
3 potatoes, slice in wedges
2 carrots, slice in preferred cut
2 red bell pepper, slice in wedges
1 cup cream of corn style
¼ cup cream of corn soup
¼ cup green peas
2 tablespoon cooking oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
3 tablespoon mayonnaise
1. Prepare the Knorr Cream Corn Soup Powder: In a medium pot, add 4 cups of water and dissolve the cream corn soup powder first. Heat pot and let it come to a boil and simmer over medium to low heat until sauce becomes thick. (or follow package instructions). Turn off heat and set aside.
2. In a pan, heat oil to saute onions and garlic. Let it cook until it becomes fragrant and soft. Add in the chicken and let it brown over medium to low heat for about 5 minutes.
3. Add in 4 cups chicken stock (or water with broth cubes), carrots, green peas, and potatoes. Bring it to a boil over medium to low heat for about 30 minutes or just until the chicken and vegetables are cooked through.
4. Once the chicken is cooked and the broth is reduced to almost half, you can then add 1 cup cream corn style and ¼ cup cream corn soup.
5. Season with salt and pepper and add in the bell pepper wedges. Let it cook for an additional minute and turn off heat.
6. Add in mayonnaise to make it tasty and delicious. Mix it until well incorporated without heat.
Serve hot and enjoy. Happy cooking!
CREAMY CORN CHICKEN (TAGALOG VERSION)
1 kilong manok (legs and thigh part preferably)
1 maliit sibuyas puti
5 butil ng bawang
4 tasang chicken stock (maari din gumamit ng broth cubes)
3 patatas, hiwain sa apat
2 carrots, hiniwa sa nais na hugis
2 bell pepper, hiwain sa apat
1 tasang cream of corn style
¼ tasang cream of corn soup
¼ tasang green peas
2 kutsarang mantika
2-3 kutsarang mayonnaise
1. Ihanda ang Knorr Cream Corn Soup Powder: Sa isang kaldero, maglagay ng 4 tasang tubig at saka tunawin ang cream corn soup. Pakuluin sa mababang apoy at haluin ng haluin hanggang sa lumapot ang sabaw. (Sundan ang instructions sa pekete). Patayin ang apoy at isantabi.
2. Sa isang kawali, igisa ang sibuyas at bawang hanggang mabango na. Ilagay ang manok at papulahin ng bahagya sa loob ng 5 minuto.
3. Idagdag ang 4 cups chicken stock, carrots, green peas at patatas. Pakuluin gamit ang medium to low heat na apoy sa loob ng 30 minuto or hanggang maluto maigi ang manok at mga gulay.
4. Kapag luto na ang manok at nangalahati na lamang ang sabaw, ay maari ng ilagay ang isang tasang cream corn style at ¼ tasang cream of corn soup.
5. Timplahan ng asin at paminta. Ilagay ang red bell pepper. Patayin ang apoy pagkatapos ng isang minuto.
6. At saka naman ilagay ang mayonnaise upang maging mas malasa at malinamnam. Haluin maigi ang mayonnaise sa sauce ng walang apoy.
Serve and enjoy. Happy cooking!
You may also try our new recipe:
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.
Photos for this recipe is © Copyright to Mama’s Guide Recipes. All rights reserved.