This Holiday Embutido is a special recipe you can make for Christmas Eve and New Years Celebration. The ingredients are festive and colorful, just perfect for the holiday season.
You may also sell it for special orders or occasion. Another Holiday Embutido recipe you shouldn’t missed out. Happy cooking!
- ¾ kilo ground pork
- 1 can luncheon meat, mashed up
- 2 pcs hotdog, minced
- ½ cup liver spread
- ¼ cup carrots, minced
- 3 tablespoon red bell pepper, minced
- 3 tablespoon green bell pepper, minced
- ¼ cup atsara
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- ½ cup cheese, grated
- 15 pcs broas, crushed finely
- 30 pcs quail eggs (pugo), hard boiled
- 1 can vienna sausage, sliced
- salt and pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the sausage and quail eggs.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare a rectangular aluminum foil wrapper. Scoop about 300g of mixture and spread out the meat mixture with a spatula in the center and form rectangular layer. Leave an allowance on the side for sealing.
- Place the quail eggs and sausage in the center for the filling. Roll the meat mixture to form a log and seal the edges of the foil.
- Prepare a steamer and steam it for about 30-40 minutes to cook.
- Serve and enjoy with banana ketchup.
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Credits: Chef Marvin C. Aritrangco