This Baked Spaghetti is easy to make! Imagine your spaghetti with melted mozzarella on top. Unique style of spaghetti recipe baked in a tray just like Baked Macaroni. Try cooking it today..
Cooking Tips: You may add more ingredients like Sliced mushrooms or hotdogs. Yummy!
BAKED SPAGHETTI RECIPE
8oz spaghetti noodles, (about 220 grams)
250g ground beef
1 large onion chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp. olive oil/vegetable oil
1/2 cup tomato sauce
2 cups spaghetti sauce
1 tsp chili powder
1 tbsp. of basil, optional (dried or fresh)
1 tsp sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese (alternatively: use any processed cheese like Quickmelt or Magnolia cheese)
1 cup Bechamel sauce
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add ground beef and cook until light brown.
- Stir in tomato sauce, spaghetti sauce, sugar, salt and pepper, basil and chili powder.
- Coat the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish with pasta sauce. Layer the spaghetti, remaining spaghetti sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese. Topped it with béchamel sauce for the final cover.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for about 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with chopped basil leaves on top. Allow to cool slightly before serving.