Want a quick and healthy breakfast? Try these Banana Crepe Rolls. Very simple ingredients that is readily available in any pantry. Flour, eggs, milk, sugar, bananas and some nutella spread!
BANANA CREPE ROLLS
1 cup all purpose flour
1 1⁄2 cups milk
1 tsp oil
1 tsp sugar
1⁄4 tsp salt
Filling: Nutella, banana or fill with your favorite filling. Like any flavor fruit jam, sweetened fresh peaches, cream cheese and pineapple,berries and maple syrup etc.
1. In a bowl, combine flour, milk, egg, and oil. Add sugar and salt.
2. Heat a lightly greased skillet; remove from heat.
3. Spoon in 2-3 Tbsp batter; lift and tilt skillet to spread evenly.
4. Return to low heat; light brown on one side only. Remove from the pan.
5. Repeat same procedure with remaining batter.
6. Spread Nutella on each crepe, then add banana on top then roll it. Slice in the center.
Serve in breakfast & Enjoy!!!
You may also try our:
Credits: Zoja Nadeem Raza
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.