Skip to content
Post Views: 41,171
Want an easy and quick meal you can cook with chicken. Try this Chicken Salficao recipe, your family will surely love this buttery and garlicky chicken fillet. Happy cooking!
- ½ kilogram chicken breast fillet, cubed
- 1 can button mushrooms, slice in half
- ½ tablespoon paprika
- 4 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 5 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp margarine
- 5 cloves garlic, sliced thinly (for garnish, optional)
- Marinate the chicken with paprika, salt and pepper for about an hour. Mix well and set aside.
- For garnish: Heat a pan and add oil, fry and toast the garlic over lowest heat. Drain oil and set aside for garnish.
- In the same pan, heat again the oil and fry the chicken pieces until brown on the side. Set aside.
- Then saute garlic in margarine until it becomes golden brown and fragrant.
- Add the chicken pieces and season with worcestershire and oyster sauce. Add in the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar to adjust and balance the taste. Let it cook for a few more minutes. Garnish with toasted garlic and serve. Enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Share this to your friends: