Want an easy and quick meal you can cook with chicken. Try this Chicken Salficao recipe, your family will surely love this buttery and garlicky chicken fillet. Happy cooking!
½ kilogram chicken breast fillet, cubed
1 can button mushrooms, slice in half
½ tablespoon paprika
4 tbsp garlic, chopped
5 tbsp worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp sugar
3 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp margarine
5 cloves garlic, sliced thinly (for garnish, optional)
1. Marinate the chicken with paprika, salt and pepper for about an hour. Mix well and set aside.
2. For garnish: Heat a pan and add oil, fry and toast the garlic over lowest heat. Drain oil and set aside for garnish.
3. In the same pan, heat again the oil and fry the chicken pieces until brown on the side. Set aside.
4. Then saute garlic in margarine until it becomes golden brown and fragrant.
5. Add the chicken pieces and season with worcestershire and oyster sauce. Add in the mushrooms.
6. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar to adjust and balance the taste. Let it cook for a few more minutes. Garnish with toasted garlic and serve. Enjoy!
You may also try our:
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.