This Crab Fried Rice is definitely Filipino style with delicious taba ng talangka! So yummmy..kanin pa lang ulam na ulam na.
Crab Fried Rice
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, minced
2 large tomatoes, minced
3 cups rice, cooked
½ bottle (8 oz) taba ng talangka
3 pcs crab stick (optional)
salt and pepper
3 tbsp margarine
1 tbsp cooking oil
spring onions, garnish
1. In a small pan, fry the crab sticks. Set aside to cool and chop it into small pieces.
2. In a large pan, heat oil and butter over low heat. Saute onions and garlic until fragrant.
3. Then add the chopped tomatoes and continue to saute.
4. Toss in the cooked rice and let it toast over low heat with the other ingredients for about 5 minutes.
5. Add in the taba ng talangka and mix it well into the rice for about 3 minutes.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
8. Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with spring onions. Serve and enjoy!