No bake! Homemade Chocolate Fudge Bars you can easily make at home. Its a nice gift or business idea for valentines day! Wrap it in fancy colorful wrap or tin cans to make it really special for any celebration. Happy cooking!
Chocolate Fudge Bars Recipe
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz bag) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
1. Prepare to grease a square pan or brownie pan about 9×9 in size with butter. Set aside.
2. In a medium sauce pot, over lowest heat possible. Add condensed milk, chocolate chips, and butter. Cook and stir very often to avoid burning. Turn off heat once the mixture is melted and well combined.
3. Remove from heat and add vanilla; stir to combine.
4. Transfer mixture into the prepared square pan. Tap the pan a few times to remove air bubbles. Let cool.
5. Cover pan and transfer in the refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours or more.
6. Take out from refrigerator, run a knife on the side. Turn it over a tray to remove from pan and cut into squares.
For storage: Keep the fudge inside the fridge for longer storage. Upon serving, soften it first by letting it warm at room temperature an hour before serving.
Serve and enjoy!