You got to try these condensed milk twisted donuts. Its milky, creamy, sweet and soft. Your kiddos will go crazy with these delicious freshly baked donuts!
Condensed Milk Donuts
½ can of condensed milk
⅓ cup of oil
⅔ cup of warm water or room temp
1 teaspoon dry yeast (10g)
½ kilo of flour (approximately)
1. In a bowl, add the condensed milk, the oil, the eggs, the water and the yeast, mix well and start to pour the flour little by little, always stirring with the help of a spoon, when it starts to pile, drop it on a bench and knead in your hand to mix well.
2. If necessary, add flour and work the dough until it is very soft and elastic.
3. When finished kneading, place the dough in a bowl and place it inside a cabinet (or turned-off oven) for about 1- 2 hours on hot days, and a little longer on cold days. Keep it in a room preferably with warm temperature so it will grow quicker. Cover with plastic and smother with a dish towel to help.
4. After the dough has doubled in volume, drop it back onto the lightly floured working table, punch it in the center and to knead out the air. Start slicing and shaping the donuts like a twisted rope.
5. Place in a pan greased with butter or margarine and let it rise again until it doubles in volume.
6. Bake in a medium oven for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
For the syrup: boil 1 cup of water with half a cup of sugar, wait for it to thicken a little and pour the hot syrup over the freshly baked donuts, and sprinkle on top of donuts. Serve and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thanks for visiting our website. Happy baking and enjoy!