Quick and easy Chicken Broccoli Stir-fry Recipe in just 30 minutes. Yes you can quickly cook it using boneless, skinless chicken breast. Simple, healthy and yummy menu, you can even add a tablespoon of oyster sauce to make it more tasty. Happy cooking!
Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 28 mins
½ kilograms chicken breast fillet, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 teaspoons ginger, minced
1 medium onion, chopped
1 cup carrot, wedges
1 cup chicken broth (or water)
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons sugar
2 cups broccoli (flowerets)
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1 red bell pepper, sliced
2 teaspoons cornstarch (dilute in ¼ cup cold water)
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Saute onions, garlic and ginger until soft and fragrant.
2. Add chicken and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is brown.
3. Add carrots, chicken broth, soy sauce and sugar. Cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring twice.
4. Toss in the broccoli flowerets, mushrooms and bell pepper.
5. Cover pan and let it cook for 5 minutes, stirring in between until chicken is cooked through but veggies are crisp-tender.
6. Mix cornstarch with remaining ¼ cup cold water; stir into chicken mixture. Cook, stirring frequently, until sauce is thickened. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Turn off heat. Serve and enjoy!