Quick and easy Chicken Broccoli Stir-fry Recipe in just 30 minutes. Yes you can quickly cook it using boneless, skinless chicken breast. Simple, healthy and yummy menu, you can even add a tablespoon of oyster sauce to make it more tasty. Happy cooking!
Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 28 mins
- ½ kilograms chicken breast fillet, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, wedges
- 1 cup chicken broth (or water)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cups broccoli (flowerets)
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch (dilute in ¼ cup cold water)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Saute onions, garlic and ginger until soft and fragrant.
- Add chicken and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is brown.
- Add carrots, chicken broth, soy sauce and sugar. Cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring twice.
- Toss in the broccoli flowerets, mushrooms and bell pepper.
- Cover pan and let it cook for 5 minutes, stirring in between until chicken is cooked through but veggies are crisp-tender.
- Mix cornstarch with remaining ¼ cup cold water; stir into chicken mixture. Cook, stirring frequently, until sauce is thickened. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn off heat. Serve and enjoy!