If your family love chocolates and desserts.. This Chocolate Pudding is calling for you. Simple ingredients needed and yet super creamy-licious. Indulge!
2 cups milk
4 Tbsp cornstarch
1 Tbsp cocoa
½ cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla flavor
1. In a saucepan, bring the milk to a boil stirring frequently over medium-low heat.
2. While boiling, quickly combine the dry ingredients in a small bowl. Add little boiled milk into the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth.
3. Add the chocolate mixture and vanilla flavor to the boiling milk. Stirring constantly, cook until the pudding boils and turns thick.
4. Transfer the pudding into a bowl. Cover the top of the pudding with a cling wrap (directly on top) to prevent skin from forming and refrigerate.
4. Once chilled, scoop the pudding into individual serving glasses. Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings