This vinegar fried chicken is amazing! You won’t even know the main ingredient is just vinegar. It’s very simple, budget-friendly and yet so delicious. You need to try it today. Happy cooking!
Vinegar Fried Chicken
1 kilogram Chicken
½ cup vinegar
½ tsp ground black pepper
½ tsp red chillies, minced
1 ½ cups flour
salt, to taste
cooking oil, for deep frying
1. Add vinegar, black pepper, minced red chillies and salt to chicken. Mix it well to incorporate. Cover and marinate for about 3 hours and set it aside inside the fridge.
2. After 3 hours, remove chicken in the marinade and discard excess vinegar.
3. Take 2 eggs and beat in a bowl. Set aside.
4. Then, add flour in another bowl
5. One at a time, dip chicken in eggs, let drip and roll into flour.
6. Deep fry chicken in very hot cooking oil until golden brown. An average 4oz chicken drumstick takes about 12 to 14 minutes of deep-frying or 20 to 25 minutes of shallow frying.
7. Serve with vinegar dipping sauce on the side. Serve and Enjoy!
Vinegar Dipping Sauce:
1 cup White Vinegar
2 tbsp sugar
5 cloves garlic
1-2 pcs red chilies
Salt and ground black pepper
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Mix it well and season with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Adjust the red chili according to your spice preference.
You may also try our:
Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce