Try it today Cajun Chicken pasta, this Louisiana style white creamy chicken pasta is really tasty and creamy-licious!
I know you will be asking.. What is Cajun seasoning exactly? It’s a seasoning blend that came from Louisiana, the home of delicious Cajun recipes. Cajun is basically a spicy combination of flavorful stuff such as paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, pepper, oregano and other seasoning.
So where to buy this Cajun Seasoning? You can buy it in major supermarket along the isle of seasonings like the Mc Cormick brands or you may buy it on online stores too.
Cajun Chicken Pasta
400 grams linguine pasta
250g skinless, boneless chicken breast, chopped
2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
2 tablespoons butter
1 red bell pepper, cubed
2 small can mushrooms, sliced & button
1 pack all purpose cream
1 teaspoon dried basil
¼ teaspoon pepper
3 cloves garlic, minced
⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 white onion, chopped
1 package Knorr Crab and Corn Soup + 2 cups water, dissolved
1. Boil water in a large pot with some pinch of salt. Add linguine and cook for 12 to 14 minutes or until al dente; drain.
2. In a bowl, place the chicken and sprinkle the Cajun seasoning. Marinate and let stand for 30 minutes.
3. In a large pan over low heat, heat oil and stir-fry the chicken pieced until almost tender or lightly brown on the sides (3-5 minutes).
4. Push aside the chicken on the side. Saute onions and garlic with butter until fragrant. Mix everything well including the chicken.
5. Toss the red bell pepper and mushrooms. Saute and stir for 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat.
6. Pour in the soup base mixture and all purpose cream. Add dried basil leaves, sugar, and ground black pepper.
7. Let it simmer over low heat. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
8. Serve it hot with prepared cooked pasta and garnish with parmesan cheese. Happy cooking and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.