These Churros Cupcakes are baked instead of fried churros! The taste is buttery, sweet and flavored with cinnamon. A bit crunchy on top and soft on the inside. So delicious with Dulce de leche on top.
Start making it today and great for business orders too.
1/2 cup white sugar
¼ cup butter, softened
½ cup milk, (any liquid milk)
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup butter
3 tbsp cinnamon
1 can Dulce De Leche (optional frosting)
Cooking Tips: If dulce de leche is not available, sprinkle it on top with sugar and cinnamon.
1. Preheat oven to 190°C
2. Spray cupcake pan with cooking spray and line it with paper cups.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine ½ cup sugar and ¼ cup butter. Beat well until creamy.
4. Add in the milk and vanilla, then mix in the flour, baking powder, and salt until just combined.
5. Transfer the batter into the prepared muffin pan and fill it just half.
6. Bake for about 15-20 minutes until the top of the muffins become lightly golden brown. Do a toothpick test.
7. Let it cool on a wire rack for about 2 minutes.
8. Once the cupcakes are cool, brush it with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon on top using a sieve.
9. Place the piping bag in a cup with a tip and scoop the dulce de leche unto the bag. Start frosting with dulce de leche on top.
Serve and Enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.