Ang sotanghon noodles ay masarap din gawin Pancit Guisado. Try this simple budget-friendly Pancit recipe you can cook for any special occasion. Super sarap lalo na kapag may sesame oil.
Pancit Sotanghon Guisado
200g pork (kasim), chopped in small pieces
100g pork liver, chopped in small pieces
1 carrot, sliced thinly
1 cup Baguio beans, sliced
1 head garlic, minced
1 onion, minced
½ cabbage, chopped
400g dry sotanghon (Vermicelli) noodles
4 teaspoons soy sauce
4 tablespoons fish sauce
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
4 tablespoons oil
1 tbsp sesame oil (optional)
1. Soak the pancit sotanghon noodles in warm water for 10 minutes or until soft. Drain water and set aside.
2. In a wok or skillet, heat the oil. Sauté the garlic and onion until soft and fragrant.
3. Add the liver, and cook until brown. Add the pork meat and stir-fry until golden brown.
4. Stir in the carrots and Baguio beans. Cook until the vegetables are crisp-tender.Season with the soy sauce and fish sauce.
5. Add the pancit sotanghon noodles. Simmer until the noodles are heated through, about one minute.
6. Add chopped cabbage and season with sesame oil, salt and pepper, if desired.
7. Turn off heat. Transfer into a serving dish. Happy cooking and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
Photo for this recipe is Copyright to Mama’s Guide Recipes. All Rights Reserved.