Whats better than a chocolate muffin? Double Chocolate Muffins!
Brighten up your week by baking up these fluffy Double Chocolate Muffins. Enjoy it too with a cup of coffee on any beautiful afternoon.
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE MUFFINS
1 ½ cups Plain Flour
¾ cups Fine Sugar
3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Baking Powder
½ tsp Baking Soda
⅛ tsp Salt
200 ml Water
1 tbsp White Vinegar
4 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
¾ cups Chocolate Chips
extra chocolate chips, for topping
1. Preheat your oven to 190°C.
2. Sift all dry ingredients into a bowl. Whisk to combine.
3. In another bowl, combine all wet ingredients and whisk it. Fold the wet to the dry ingredients and whisk it manually until just combined. Add in the chocolate chips until well distributed.
4. Scoop batter into the prepared lined muffin tray. Fill it slightly above ¾ to get a nice dome. Sprinkle the top with some chocolate chips.
5. Bake for about 20-30 minutes. Check for doneness and insert toothpick. Careful not to be confused with uncooked batter over the melted chocolate chips.
6. Once done, remove from oven and let it cool for 5 minutes.
7. Serve and share. Happy baking!
Credits: Oriel Portell
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.