You love brownies and you love cookies.. Can’t decide between the two? You got to try this.. Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cookies! My favorite chocolate cookies, soft and fudgy in the center but the edges are crisp. So gooey when served slightly warm. Enjoy and happy baking!
Makes 10 cookies
Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cookies
1 cup flour
1 stick butter (½ cup), melted
¾ cup brown sugar
⅔ cup chocolate (100g), melted*
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 ⅓ cup chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
*Melt chocolate in microwave or double boiler, turn off heat as soon as it melts. Do not over cook, or it will turn blackish
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, Mix brown sugar and eggs with a whisk.
3. Add in the butter, melted chocolate, and vanilla extract.
4. Sift and add in flour, baking powder, and salt.
5. Add in chocolate chips and mix well.
6. Let it stand inside the refrigerator for around 30 minutes, just until slightly firm for scooping.
7. Scoop an equal amount by using an ice cream scooper or spoon. Transfer the cookie dough onto the lined baking tray.
8. Bake for about 12-14 minutes, until crispy on top and slightly gooey in the middle.
Serve and share. Enjoy!
You may also try our:
Credits: Jason Jarrach
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.