You got to try this creamy beef with corn mushroom. It’s very easy to make! The corn kernels added a nice flavor to the beef and mushroom. Making it creamy and sweet. Perfect for special occasion or simple weekend treat for the family.
Creamy Beef with Corn and Mushroom
1 kilogram beef sirloin, thinly sliced 3″x2″
1 can whole corn kernel
1 can jolly whole mushrooms, (I sliced each mushroom in half)
1 can (10.5 oz) cream of mushroom
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium onion, chopped
1 ½ cup water
2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp butter/margarine
1 tbsp dried herbs (I used rosemary, or you can use laurel, thymes, or parsley)
1 tbsp patis or fish sauce
salt and pepper
1. In a nonstick pan, heat an oil and fry the beef in batches over high heat (avoid over crowding pan). Cook beef until brown on both sides and crisp. Drain from oil and transfer into a plate lined with paper towels.
2. In the same pan, add butter and saute garlic and onions until fragrant. Add back the beef and season with worcestershire sauce, salt and rosemary.
3. Add water and bring it to a boil. Let it simmer for about 30 minutes or longer. Let it cook until beef becomes tender.
4. Pour in cream of mushroom, corn kernels and sliced button mushrooms. Let simmer for an additional 5-10 minutes.
5. Season with patis and pepper to adjust taste as needed. Turn off heat. Serve and enjoy!
Happy cooking! Check out the short video clip of the Recipe below.