Korean Stir-Fry Spicy Pork – Jeyuk Bokkeum
“Jeyuk means pork, and Bokkeum meaning to cook food or food ingredients with little or a small amount of liquid by stir-frying over heat”
This sweet and spicy pork is so quick, easy and my favorite. It only takes 10-15 minutes to cook. Yes, fast and easy food for the family. Enjoy and happy cooking!
Korean Stir-Fry Spicy Pork
3 tablespoon gochujang (Korean hot pepper paste)
3 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoon sesame oil
1 ½ teaspoon Korean soy sauce
2 teaspoon minced garlic
2 teaspoon minced ginger
500g of pork, thinly sliced (bite-size)
½ tablespoon vegetable oil
1 carrot, thinly sliced
½ cabbage, thinly sliced
1. Make ahead: In a bowl, combine 3 tbsp gochujang paste, 3 tbsp sugar, 2 tsp sesame oil, 1 ½ tsp soy sauce, 2 tsp garlic and 2 tsp ginger. Stir it well and addd it to the pork. Mix it well until all pork is fully coated. Let it marinade for an hour.
2. In a large pan, heat oil. Stir fry carrots until slightly soft for about a minute.
3. Add the pork with the marinade sauce. Cook it for about 10 minutes until the pork is tender and cook through.
4. Keep stirring the pork to prevent the sauce from sticking on the pan. Then add cabbage. Toss and turn until cooked and crisp.
5. Serve with rice while hot. Enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.