Quick and easy vegetable salad you can add as a side dish to any of your main menu. This is the go to recipe of my dad a. k. a. lolo to any of his simple pritong isda combo. Happy cooking and enjoy!
Lolo’s Pipino Salad
- 1 large pipino (cucumber)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ cup baguio beans
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- salt, to taste
- **You can add boiled eggs if you have more time.
- Cut ends and removed the strings of each baguio beans and sliced into 1″ length. Prepare a pot of boiling water. Blanch the beans into the boiled water until half-cook. Drain from water and set it aside.
- Peel and sliced the cucumber, chopped the tomatoes and onions in wedges. Set aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, then toss with mayonnaise. Season with salt to taste. No need to add pepper.
- Let it chill in the fridge before serving. Ideal to serve as a side dish.
- Serve and enjoy!