This Jelly Strawberry Ice Cream is so delicious, the sour cream just kinda meld with everything else and tasted really well with the condensed. It’s very light and not too creamy. I just love how it tasted. Try it today, it’s very easy to make.
Strawberry Jelly Ice Cream
For the Ice Cream:
1 colorless gelatin powder (25g)
10 tablespoons of water to moisturize gelatin (½ cup)
4 tablespoons of Bear Brand powdered milk (or any)
250 ml of milk (any liquid milk, fresh milk, full cream milk or evaporated)
200g Nestlé sour cream
1 condensed milk 395g
For the Strawberry Jelly Cubes:
1 strawberry flavored gelatin (25g/sachet)
1. Dissolve the colorless gelatin in 10 tablespoon water. Mix well and let it bloom for about 5 minutes.
2. In a blender, add 200ml milk, powdered milk, condensed milk, sour cream, and the bloomed colorless gelatin. Blend them well together.
3. Transfer in a saucepan and bring to a boil for about 1 minute. Turn off heat. Set it aside to cool. Transfer in an air-tight container and let it freeze for 4 hours.
4. Cook the Strawberry Jelly:
Wash the saucepan, and add 500 ml normal temp water. Add strawberry gelatin powder and let it bloom.
5. Cook and bring it to a boil to a boil. Then, just let it simmer for about a minute. Turn off heat and transfer into a pan. Let it cool, and slice into small cubes.
6. Then you can add the jelly cubes to your ice cream. mix it well and top it with lots of jelly cubes on top.
7. Serve it frozen and enjoy!!!