This Fruity Garden Salad is so perfect and delicious! The barbeque chicken was a perfect match to this vegetable salad and the fruits made it so much juicy. I love it, TBH! By the way, this is my very first recipe for year 2021. Hurray!
Fruity Garden Salad with Chicken Fillet
- 1 bundle Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium carrot, boiled and julienned
- 3 red tomatoes, sliced
- 2 mandarin orange, peeled (preferably remove the seeds by a small slit on the side)
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1 Chicken Breast fillet,
- 2 tablespoons Barbeque Powder (chicken marinade)
- 1 bottle Dizon’s Farm Cesar Salad Dressing
- For Croutons:
- 3 stale pandesal (leftover)l, cubed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Prepare the chicken fillet, by pounding it with a mullet. (Pound it to make it thinner for easy frying or slice it in the center).
Chop it into cubes and season with barbeque powder (or use any of your favorite seasoning available in the pantry).
- Boil the carrots in a small pot of water until tender. Then slice it into thin matchstick size or julienne. Set aside.
- In a nonstick pan, melt over low heat the butter, then fry the pandesal cubes until crispy and golden brown. Transfer into a plate and set aside.
- Remove excess crumbs from the pan, add oil and then fry the chicken fillet until cooked through and browned. Remove from oil and transfer into plate.
- Assemble the salad. Chop the lettuce and lay it around the bowl, add in all of the ingredients on the side. Serve with chilled Dizon’s Farm Caesar Salad Dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!!
MAKE YOUR OWN DRESSING ALTERNATIVE:
Make the salad dressing, combine 1/2 cup yogurt, dash of salt, one tablespoon honey/or sugar and two tablespoon mayonnaise. Mix it well and serve it chilled with the salad. Enjoy!
Make your own Salad dressing:
Photos used for this recipe are © Copyright to Mama’s Guide Recipes. All Rights Reserved.