Filipino’s classic take on omelette recipe, truly easy and simple. Chopped tomatoes, onions and cooked in butter/margarine. Super yummy!
Easy Filipino Omelette (Tomatoes and Onions)
4 pieces fresh eggs
2 large tomatoes, chopped
1 white onion, chopped
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons butter/margarine
1. In a medium bowl, crack and beat the eggs until slightly frothy. It becomes fluffy if beaten properly. Season with salt and pepper to taste
2. In a pan, heat butter until bubbly over low heat, saute onions until translucent then add chopped tomatoes. Let it cook for a minute or two.
3. Add in beaten eggs and let it cook over medium-low heat.
4. Lift on one side to fold. Let it cook for a few seconds and turn it over. Turn it over and over to even out cooking.
5. Turn off heat. Serve and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.