Another recipe of Ginataang Alimasag, budget-friendly and delicious. Crabs stewed in Coconut milk with Chili Leaves. Try it today. Happy cooking!
Ginataang Alimasag with Dahon ng Sili
5 pcs crabs (Alimasag)
1 medium size Onion, garlic & ginger (bawang, sibuyas at luya)
1 bundle dahon ng sili (Chili leaves)
1 Sili Haba (Long green Chili peppers)
1 ½ cup gata/coconut milk (or pwede rin gumamit ng Knorr ginataang gulay)
salt and ground black pepper
1. Igisa ang bawang at sibuyas isunod ang luya.
2. Ilagay ang crabs takpan after 3 minutes
3. Ilagay ang gata hintaying kumulo then ilagay sili lagyan ng konting asin at paminta (depende sa inyong panlasa).
4. Kapag malapot na ang gata ay ilagay ang dahon ng sili.
5. Tikman kong ok na sa iyong panlasa.
In a wok, heat oil to saute onions, garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add crabs, cover and cook for about 3 minutes. Add coconut milk, bring it to a boil and just let it simmer for about 5 minutes. Then add long green chili with salt and pepper to taste. Cover pot and continue to cook until sauce is thicker. Lastly, add the chili leaves and cover wok. Turn off heat and serve.