Do you want to take a break from eating meat? I got you covered for this easy recipe. Try this today.. its healthy and delicious!
Salmon Florentine Recipe
½ c green onions, chopped
1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 (12 oz) package frozen and chopped spinach, thawed, drained and patted dry
1½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground pepper
½ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
1 large salmon fillet (if from frozen, thawed first) – salted and squeezed lemon juice
1 tablespoon butter/or olive oil
Cooking oil spray
1. In a pan, heat oil and cook green onions in until soft for about 1-2 minutes. Add in garlic and let it cook for a minute.
2. Add the spinach, tomatoes, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, for 2 more minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes. Stir in the ricotta and set aside. Keep warm.
4. In another pan, melt butter and fry salmon fillet until brown on both sides. Turn off heat and season with ground pepper on top.
5. Drain from oil and transfer on top of the cooked veggies. Enjoy!
Makes 2-3 servings
You may also try our:
Credits Jennifer Burk
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.