Fresh Lumpia Wrapper Recipe
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 pieces raw eggs
2 tbsp cooking oil
½ tsp salt
1½ cups milk (or water) (use dry ingredients cup)
1. Crack 2 eggs in a mixing bowl and beat.
Add milk and continue beating. (Lesser liquid means thicker lumpia wrapper)
Add in salt and all-purpose flour. Mix thoroughly.
2. Add the vegetable oil and mix well.
On a medium heat stove use a non-stick pan.
Spray the pan with oil or grease with butter.
3. Pour-in the wrapper mixture (about half a cup) and tilt the pan to distribute the liquid evenly.
4. Cook until the top part of the mixture is dry (about 2 minutes). Using a spatula, remove the cooked mixture and place in a flat plate. (no need to turn it over). Set aside
5. Cook all the remaining wrapper. Let it cool. Ready to use for wrapping Fresh Lumpia. Enjoy