Try this healthy version of Fresh Lumpia wrapper, with Malunggay leaves. No need to buy the ready made, make your own wrapper today, its easy to make. Guaranteed to be freshly cooked from your pan.
Fresh Malunggay Lumpia Wrapper
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 pieces raw eggs
2 tbsp vegetable oil
½ tsp salt
1½ cups milk (I used dry ingredient cup)
2-3 tablespoon malunggay powder (dried malunggay leaves)
1 drop of green gel coloring
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs with a wire whisk, add the milk while continuously beating.
2. Add all-purpose flour, malunggay powder, some green color then whisk thoroughly.
3. Season with salt, add vegetable oil and stir it well.
4. Heat the non-stick pan over the lowest heat. Brush the pan with little oil or grease with butter.
5. Scoop the ½ cup batter to the pan, tilt the pan around to spread out the batter evenly.
6. Let it cook for about 1-2 minutes or just until dry on top. No need to turn it over.
7. Use a spatula and gently lift the sides around it to transfer into a plate. Set aside to cool.
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.