Are you looking for an easy Ratatouille recipe with no meat? Try this very easy and basic recipe of Ratatouille, and you can even add lots of cheese on top or add some yellow squash to add more color. Nevertheless, this recipe is very simple yet delicious!
1 large red onion
3 medium round eggplant
3 large red bell peppers, remove seeds
½ cup olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
225g large tomatoes
5g fresh basil, torn
2 pinches black pepper
2 pinches salt
1. Preheat oven at 220°C (425°F)
2. Remove the peel of the onion and slice about ½ inch. Slice the remaining vegetables to the same size – arrange them into a casserole.
3. Cover the vegetables in olive oil. Sprinkle it with minced garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place the casserole in a roasting tray and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
5. Check to see if the vegetables have started to colour. Continue to bake for another 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are well coloured, but still have a firm texture. Add the fresh chopped basil to garnish.
6. Take out of the oven. Serve and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.