Make your own fresh malunggay juice, its healthy, nutritious and claimed by experts as the most healthy vegetable on our planet. Its superfood! Also, this is my father’s weekly juice, which helps him maintain his low blood pressure and prevent him from having diabetes.
Watch Malunggay Juice Recipe Video:
Malunggay Juice Recipe
- 12 medium size stem of Malunggay
- 8-10 calamansi, juiced (or use 1 lemon)
- 1 liter water
- 2 tablespoon Sugar per tall glass, adjust to own preference (or use Honey)
- Wash and clean the malunggay leaves in running water to remove the dirt. Shake and remove excess water.
- In a medium pot, remove the leaves from the large stem (discard stems) and add enough water (about 1 liter).
- Boil the malunggay leaves for 4-6 minutes. Turn off heat and let it cool.
- Use a large strainer, to remove the leaves.
- Transfer into a pitcher and add the calamansi juice.
- Serve it chilled with lots of ice cubes upon serving. Enjoy your healthy drink!