Kinilaw na Cream Dory Recipe (Ceviche)
- ½ kilo cream dory fish fillet (sliced in cubes)
- 200 ml vinegar (use your favorite vinegar like cane vinegar)
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 thumb-sized ginger, chopped
- 1 cucumber, sliced thinly and seeds removed
- 3-5 pcs red chili pepper/labuyo, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Marinate the cream dory with lemon juice for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, add vinegar and add the chopped onions, ginger, and chilis. (You may add more or less chilis).
- Pour this mixture on the fish. Season with salt to taste.
- Add and toss the cucumber slices. Refrigerate and chill the kinilaw for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!