Pork and Liver Adobo
½ kilogram pork, chopped (kasim)
¼ kilogram pork liver, chopped
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium onion, chopped
4 tablespoon soy sauce
½ cup water
1 tsp ground black pepper
2 ½ tablespoon white vinegar
1 tsp salt
2 bay leaves
1 tablespoon cooking oil
1 teaspoon sugar
1. Rinse pork liver with water, drain and set aside.
2. In a pan, heat oil over low heat.
3. Saute garlic and onion until lightly browned.
4. Add pork and cook for a few minutes until it turns brown.
5. Then add liver, cook until the liver becomes browned or cooked through.
6. Once the pork and liver is cooked, add soy sauce, vinegar, water, pepper, sugar and bay leaves.
7. Just let it simmer over low heat, until the water is reduced or until it becomes saucy and shiny. Adjust salt as needed.
8. Serve hot and enjoy!