This Mango Smoothie Pleasure is so delicious specially if you choose the sweetest mango available. Ultimate pleasure you can make now that summer is back. Remember, you may always substitute coconut milk below with any: yogurt, or vanilla ice cream, or almond milk or any fresh milk you like. Make the Mango Pleasure today!
Mango Smoothie Pleasure
4 pieces mango
300 ml water
½ cup fresh coconut milk
sugar (according to taste)
1 cup whipped cream, preferably (alternatively all purpose cream)
1. Make ahead (4hrs): shave/grate 1 mango and place it in the freezer and freeze for 4 hours.
2. For mango juice: blend 2 mangoes with water, sugar and coconut milk.
3. Use 1 mango and slice it into cubes for toppings. Keep it chilled and set aside
4. Assembly: The first layer should be mango juice, then add the second layer of whipped cream, third should be the frozen mango shavings, and last layer or fourth layer are the mango cubes.
5. Served it chilled and enjoy!