This Lenten Season, try this simple stir fried veggies and Fried Bisugo (Threadfin Bream) Filipino Recipe. Delicious and easy to make.
Fried Bisugo with Stir-Fry Broccoli, Chayote and Carrots
5 pcs bisugo (Threadfin Bream), fried
3 cups water
1 small carrot, peeled and chopped
1 ½ teaspoon Salt
1 tablespoon Oil
1 small head Broccoli, chopped
1 chayote, peeled and chopped
2 tablespoon Oil
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
1 Onion, chopped
1 tablespoon soy sauce / or oyster sauce
½ teaspoon Black pepper
1. In a pot, bring water to a boil, add carrots, chayote and 1 ½ teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon oil. Let it cook for 3 minutes.
2. Once the carrots and chayote are tender, add in the broccoli and let it cook for 3-6 minutes. Once done, remove from water and drain. Set aside.
3. In a pan heat 2 tablespoon oil and saute garlic and onions until fragrant.
4. Add back the veggies and season with soy sauce, pepper and salt.
5. Toss and turn and give it a nice stir fry. Let it cook over high heat until veggies are cooked through.
6. Serve it with Fried bisugo
Servings – 2-3