Quick and easy Ginisa recipe and budget-friendly lutong bahay. Ginisang Labanos with 1 can tuna flakes. Cook it today.
Ginisang Labanos with Tuna Flakes
1 can Tuna flakes, drain from oil
4 medium tomatoes, chopped
5 cloves garlic, minced
2 red onions, chopped
4 long green chili peppers, (siling haba)
4-5 small labanos, cubed (white radish)
½ cup water
1. in a wok, heat oil and saute, garlic, onions and tomatoes until soft and fragrant.
2. Add cubed white radish and stir fry for a few minutes.
3. Add 1/2 cup water and bring it to a boil. Just let it simmer and let it cook for about 5 minutes or until the radish becomes tender.
4. Add in siling haba, tuna flakes and mix well with the veggies.
5. Cover wok and let it simmer. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Turn off heat and transfer into a serving bowl. Enjoy!