When the summer heat is on, try this easy fruity dessert. Make a Mango Custard Pudding.. a simple refreshing dessert that is not overly rated with sugar. Apparently, I am trying to cut some sugar into my diet. But this one won’t hurt that much I guess. Remember the key is always balance in everything. #HealthyLiving
MANGO CUSTARD PUDDING
4 ripe mangoes (choose the sweetest/over ripe)
500 ml Milk
1/2 cup cold milk
2 tablespoon custard powder
4 teaspoon Sugar, adjust to your taste
whipped cream, garnish
grated milk chocolate, garnish
1. Slice and scoop the mango flesh. Use a blender and blend the mango flesh to make a smooth pulp. Set aside.
2. In a saucepan, bring milk to a boil. Simmer over low heat.
3. Dissolve custard powder to 1/2 cup of cold milk. Mix well without forming any lumps.
4. Add the custard mixture to the simmering milk. Mix well and keep on low heat for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add sugar and mix well on low heat. Once the mixture is thick, turn off heat. Set aside to cool first.
6. In a serving cup, add a layer of custard and mango pulp. (You can do more alternate layers).
7. Garnish with whipped cream on top and grated milk chocolate on top.
8. Serve chilled & enjoy!