Kung fave na fave mo ang Ihaw-ihaw Street Food. Try mo din ilagay sa line up mo ang Isaw ng Baboy BBQ.. Siguradong dudumugin ang iyong ihawan business. You may also check here kung paano maglinis ng isaw maigi.
INIHAW NA ISAW NG BABOY RECIPE
1 kilogram Isaw ng baboy or pork large intestine (Cleaned well or linisin po ng maigi)
1 whole head of garlic, peeled and crushed
3 bay leaves
2 stalks tanglad (lemongrass)
1 medium onion, chopped
1 tbsp whole peppercorns
1 liter water
2 tbsp salt
1/2 cup banana ketchup
3 tbsp Mama Sita’s BBQ Marinade
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 minced red chili (optional)
salt and pepper
- In a pot, bring to boil isaw ng baboy and all other ingredients over high heat and just let it simmer for 3 hrs in low heat. Adjust with water if the water dries out.
- Once isaw ng baboy is tender, drain the water and let it cool first. Slice it in serving sizes exactly like in the photo above.
- Skewer 4-5 slices in bamboo sticks (presoaked bamboo sticks in water so it doesn’t burn when grilled).
- In a medium bowl, prepare the sauce. Combine cooking oil, bbq marination sauce, ketchup, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined. Set aside.
- Prepare the griller and brush with oil. Once the charcoal is hot. Start grilling the intestine while brushing with the basting sauce.
- Serve the Isaw ng Baboy with spiced vinegar sauce for dippings. Enjoy!