This Chimichurri Sauce is so simple and tasty. This sauce makes every day seem like a celebration! It is so easy to prepare that it will make you ponder why it took you so long to finally try it. Bring out the food processor/blender and toss in fresh garlic cloves, fresh parsley, oregano, olive oil, red chili peppers, salt and pepper with a splash of vinegar. Then pulse until rough and blended. Irresistible!
This sauce is so versatile, you can use it as a sauce, marinade or condiment. Works well with roasted chicken, salads, dressings, steak, pizza, seafood, chicken, breads and beyond. Make it today, an easy fresh recipe to keep in your culinary arsenal with just a few key handy ingredients.
Shelf life: Up to 1-2 weeks in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Use a clean dry spoon when scooping to extend shelf life.
CHIMICHURRI SAUCE RECIPE
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp red wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- ½ cup parsley, minced
- ½ cup cilantro, minced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 small red chili pepper, (or Jalapeno pepper)
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Manually chop/mince all the ingredients or just use a blender or food processor. Combine all ingredients until rough and well blended.
- Let it sit for 5-10 mins.
- Serve with roasted Chicken, beef or any meat! Serve and enjoy.