Note: You may use a fondue pot or use a regular gas stove pot. Fondue pot can be purchase at any Lazada/Shopee App Store
Homemade Chocolate Fondue Recipe
- 1 can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoon butter/margarine
- 1 ½ cups Chocolate Chips, (semi-sweet or milk chocolate)
*Please adjust condensed milk according to your sweet preference. If using whole chocolate bars, chop it in chunks.
- In a small pot, add all ingredients and place it on a stove.
- Gently stir and cook over very low heat until your chocolate starts to melt and the mixture is smooth. (Low heat as possible).
- Never overcook your chocolate. Once all the chocolate chunks are melted, turn off the heat right away. Residual heat will continue to melt the chocolate.
- Pour chocolate fondue on a serving bowl or serve the actual fondue pot on the center table.
- Serve with fresh Strawberries, candied orange peel, slices of kiwi, churros, meringue, cookies, marshmallow, or any fresh fruits you like.
- And don’t forget to prepare your favorite hot brewed coffee on the side.